IPEG consultant Severin de Wit launched his TrustTalk podcast in 2019. Since then a number of interviews were published along with a blog on everything trust on the TrustTalk website. Interviews and blogs cover all aspects of trust.
The podcasts interviews are on several subjects, all related to trust:
- Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and the Role of Trust, an interview with Rick Schmitz of LTO Network in The Netherlands:
2. “Unsolicited advice, do managers trust that? An interview with management consultant Kiki Stiemer:
3. Global Institutions and Technology-Mediated Trust. An interview with researcher Dr. Balász Bodó (University of Amsterdam, Institute of Information Law):
4. Trust and the Role of Communications. An interview with Marike Westra, Chief Communications Officer at COFRA:
5. How important is Trust in Corporate Governance? An interview with professor Jaap Winter (Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam):
6. Corporate Culture and Gaining Trust. An interview with professor Hélène Vletter- van Dort (Erasmus University Rotterdam):
7. Covid-19 Vaccines, Trust and Public Health. An interview with professor Barry R. Bloom, (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health):
Further interviews will appear soon, with Kent Grayson on Trust, Brands and Marketing, with Edelman General Manager The Netherlands, Steven Heywood on the Edelman Trust Barometer, with EY partners Will Weerts and Tonny Dekker on Enterprise Risk and Trust and many more to come.